Sidor

GILLAR DU DET DU LÄSER HÄR?

GILLAR DU DET DU LÄSER HÄR?
Köp boken! Klicka på bilden!

söndag 5 februari 2012

On a mission

I'm on a mission from Buddha. I am to eradicate all greed, all hatred and all illusion. From the face of the earth? No, that would be an easy task. I am to wipe them out from my innermost ”me”. He says that that way, in time, we will purge mankind of delusion. And I confess my disbelief and say: ”Is there time?” And he smiles. His childish grin! He whispers: ”Love yourself!” and vanishes.

It must be something like training a dog, I think. Because most things are like training a dog. Either you can go for the easy option out: correct the dog without giving an alternative, chastise it without maintaining a framework of play. It seems like the easy option but you can only aspire to have a dog who is superficially well-trained, if at all. That's how I train dogs, unless somebody explains to me exactly, step by step, the other version. Every time. It is so easy, that I can't understand it.

It must be something like Buddhism. It is so easy, that I can't understand it. ”Eradicate greed, hatred and delusion.” ”Start by sending lovingkindness to yourself.” I ask the political question: ”Have we got time?” and get the political answer: an enigmatic smile.

(Utmaning: skriv om ett uppdrag)

7 kommentarer:

  1. tror vi allt måste börja med oss själva :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tror som Malix, vi kan bara lära oss själva. Leva som vi lär. Vacker text.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Japp, genom självrespekt...

    SvaraRadera
  4. Vore underbart ed en värld utan girighet! Du behärskar även detta språk till fullo!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Omväxlande med en engelsk puff! Och jag kan bara instämma med Feffe: även på engelska är du briljant!

    SvaraRadera